Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Marketing is important because it allows businesses to maintain long-lasting and ever-present relationships with their audience. It is not a one-time fix, it is an ongoing process that helps businesses grow. The core purpose of Marketing is that it engages: customer engagement is the heart of any successful business – this is especially true for Small and Medium business. There is so much noise out there that it is hard to stay noticed, and sadly for business this often means; out of sight, out of mind... There are three primary purposes of marketing: 1. Capturing the attention of your target market.
2. Persuading a consumer to purchase your product or service. 3. Providing the customer with a specific, low-risk action that is easy to take. The reason why you should invest in your Marketing are endless, but here are the top 10: 1. Marketing boosts sales! When you are on someone's radar, chances are they do business with you. 2. It is an Effective Way of Engaging Customers
3. Build relationship and trust with customers. 4. Build and maintain a company's reputation. 5. Inform and educate your customers (think new offers, discounts!). 6. Become the market leader by gaining a competitive advantage 7. Marketing aids in Providing Insights About Your Business. (test, measure, review and improve your marketing strategy efforts)
8. Marketing Helps Your Business to Maintain Relevance: remain at the top of the client’s mind.
9. Marketing Creates Revenue Options to penetrate new markets.
10. Marketing Helps the Management Team to Make Informed Decisions